It’s holiday season – it is that time of the year when you can take some days off work (yeah, right! ) and when you socialize with people(including distant relatives you forgot their first name but still salute warmly upon visit) and of course, in our modern days, it is that time of the year when you spend some time on facebook checking out what friends are up to. a “trending” app on my wall was “my year in facebook status”
so despite of all the important things i should be blogging about, here it is *drum roll* – a collage (?random selection/resume?) of my year in facebook statuses.
- Some girls like the shopping, some girls like to hear the hair dryer roaring…me i like sleeping, specially in my warm chamber, but here i am working, here i am the girl in a long boring meeting dum-a-doo dum-a-da-ada – (whiskey in the jar remix – Metallica )
- Ghandour since 1857 in the shi-tayeb making business – wow !
- Eish ya delicious, ma ti3milleh flickr bi3inek, ma 3am i2dar tal3ak min l <head> taba3eh
- Please copy and paste this if you or someone you love has been affected by someone who needs a punch in the face. People who need a punch in the face affect the lives of many. There is still no known cure for someone who needs a punch in the face, except a punch in the face. But we can help raise awareness. Thank you !
- Who said Facebook is media? Media contains blank spaces, Consumers weren’t trying to generate media. they were trying to talk to somebody, so it just seems a bit arrogant we hijack their own conversations, their own thoughts and feelings and try to monetize it.
- Quand ca doit merder, ca merde….et ca merde bi 2ouweh !
- is killing the bargash with a 1900 V electro-choc – It’s like a small tesla from red alert, super fun and finally having the chance to use it zzzztttt
- Quote of the day by Iman N. : If you want something you can either work for it OR put it on your amazon wish list and your friend will get it for you
- He who said google is your friend has obviously never met Aardvark
- Is wondering what china phone book looks like
- It is important to be open minded but don’t let your brain spill out
- I went to the gym today for the first time in a while – i swear i could hear my rusty bones 3am yzayz2o!
- Amazing fact that Rita Kamel pointed to me : in the old pre-light bulb days – in the huge castles of europe, candles had to be changed every 20 mins – imagine an army of servants changing those impressive mind-boggling chandeliers hanged on huge walls while there is a royal party for example and all this “without disturbing” – sucks to be a servant
- Jocy: the new fridge is nice – Me: Hein? – Jocy: we got a new fridge !!! Me: Hein ? when was that ?? this is new ??? Jocy: old one broke yesterday, this is new one, it is 2m long ! you didn’t notice the difference ? you come here everyday ! Me: staring at the fridge trying to figure out if it is new Jocy: staring at me – Me: *shrugs* hmm anyway, what’s on for dinner ?
- The best two situations for society is when we have complete privacy or complete non-privacy, it is the middle ground that is the problem
(up next, my detailed horoscope prediction in 2011 – joking ! )